PersianTourRadar has the honor to set up the very first professional eco-camp on Sabalan mountain. Sabalan mountain is a stratovolcano with 4811m altitude is part of the Lesser Caucasus mountain range. At the top of the mountain there is a beautiful permanent lake and makes every climber amazed when they see the majesty of the lake.
Sabalan mountain is one the most popular destinations for the climbers due to its glaciers, rocky routes and of course beautiful lake on the top. That`s why Persian tourradar has established a camp for the summer season to help the climbers to have an easy and convenient ascend.
The main focus of the eco-camp is following the eco-tourism principles and having the least possible effect on the nature. We believe that building structures at the nature damages the area for good, so we find the eco-camp and eco-tourism the best solution for enjoying the beauty of the nature and having no negative effect on it.
The Eco-camp is set at 3700m altitude at the northeast face of the mountain and includes:
30 tents suitable for accommodating 2-3 people in each tent including mattress and pillow
Dining tent (for 25 people)
Solar panels and generators for having electricity
Easy access to the camp by car
Serving food, beverages and lunch box
Dividing the wet and dry waste
Hygiene Protocols of Sabalan Eco-camp During Coronavirus:
- In the dining and kitchen tents wet towels, mask, gloves and sanitizing gels and spray are available on the tables and climbers must use them.
- When the climbers first enter the camp, their body temperature get checked by infrared laser thermostat.
- After the climbers check out, the tent, mattress and the pillows get disinfected and cleaned.
- It is recommended to reserve one tent for each climber.
- Personnel of the eco-camp are obliged to use mask, gloves and clean work clothes.
- Public tents such as toilet, kitchen and dining are disinfected several times a day
- Following the social distancing, serving the food in the dining tent will be partitioned to 20 minutes for every 10 climbers.
- Seat arrangement inside the dining tent is with 1.5-meter distance
- Kitchen appliances get washed and cleaned at every meal also the tables and the chairs get wiped and disinfected several times a day
- The climbers are required to bring their own personal dining tools namely spoon, fork, knife, glass, and plate to observe the In the case the climber does not have, Persian Tourradar can give them some appliance with some washing liquid.
- The food gets served in the climber’s personal dish and no food is put on the table for self-service.
- Bread is served in packed plastic.
- In the case of the climber`s demand the food can be served in their tent.
- Climbers must use the available tissue on the table for touching the pump flask.